a blouse i made for myself from a vintage (1965) pattern. it started more as a test, since this blue fabric isn't my favorite, but it turned out better than i thought! i love the tucks up the front and the little collar... i'm happy i took the time to make matching covered buttons. they really give it an authentically vintage look. i didn't make any adjustments except to lengthen the sleeves one inch... and they're still too short. i hope my arms aren't getting longer.
i have some liberty of london fabric stashed away that i think would be perfect for this top (as soon as i feel brave enough to cut into it).